Dr. Lee Jihaeng, male, born in August 1979, Korean, is a doctor of management, associate professor, and currently a master's supervisor and full-time teacher in the Department of Public Administration college of Management in Guangdong Ocean University. His research interests include public governance and conflict management, maritime management, international cooperation strategy, etc. From January 2008 to June 2008, he served as a full-time researcher at the Ministry of Finance of the Central Government of Korea, and from August 2008 to July 2009, he served as a full-time researcher at the Institute of Social Science of Dankook University in Korea, participating in 10 major national projects. From 2010 to 2013, he was a full-time researcher at the Institute of Korean Peninsula Studies of Liaodong College in China, focusing on East Asian cooperation and Sino-Korean relations. From April 2014 to the present, he has been a senior researcher at the Korea Local Finance Association, participating in the preparation of more than 10 government reports through research activities, and from 2017 to the present, he has been an overseas researcher at the Institute of Local Government Studies of Kongju National University, participating in the Korean Local Government Transnational Cooperation Project, and responsible for the preparation of the China-Korea Local Government Transnational Cooperation Program. He has published more than 30 academic papers in the Journal of the National School of Administration, Nankai Journal, The Journal of Asian Studies, and China Regional Studies, etc. He has presided over one project of the National Ministry of Science and Technology, one foreign-related project (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea), one provincial project, four university-level projects, and participated in one National Social Science Foundation project. During his work in Guangdong, he was awarded the "Yangfan Plan" talent project of Guangdong Province in 2017 and the International Cooperation Award for Foreign Experts in Guangdong Universities in 2021, and was certified as a foreign high-level talent by Guangdong Foreign Experts Bureau in 2018.
Address：College of Management, Guangdong Ocean University. 1 Haida Rd., Mazhang Dist., Zhanjiang City, Guangdong Province, P.R. China
His research interests include public governance and conflict management, maritime management, international cooperation strategy.
His educational background includes bachelor's degree in administration in the College of Social Sciences of Dankook University in South Korea from March 2001 to February 2007, Master's degree in Administration in College of Social Sciences at Dankook University in South Korea from March 2007 to August 2008 and the PhD in Management in Zhou Enlai School of Government at Nankai University from September 2013 to June 2016.
His major academic employments include Senior Fellow of the Korea Local Finance Association, Director of the Korea Northeast Asia Society, and Policy Advisor to the Institute of Local Government Studies at Korea National Gongju University.
He teaches basic courses and core courses in administration. Currently, he offers courses in Public Administration, Public Leadership, Principles of Administration, and Public Relations for undergraduate students.
Major Research Projects
1. From January 2022 to December 2023, heled a project of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China for Foreign Young Talents Program: Research on the Risks and Response Strategies for the Sustainable and Stable Development of China-Korea Marine Cooperation in the Context of the 30th Anniversary of the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between China and Korea.
2. From January 2021 to August 2022, he chaired the project of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Korea 2021 Overseas Policy Research Grant: China-Korea Marine Science and Technology Cooperation Model in the Context of the Construction of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
3. From June 2021 to June 2023, he hosted the Guangdong Provincial Education Department's Guangdong Provincial Education Science Thirteenth Five-Year Plan 2020 Research Project: Research on China-Korea Maritime Economic and Trade Cooperation Mechanism under the Blueprint of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
4. From September 2019 to September 2023, he will lead a research project funded by Guangdong Ocean University: Construction of a mechanism for resolving doctor-patient disputes and harmonious doctor-patient relationship in Guangdong Province in the context of new medical reform.
5. From July 2020 to July 2022, she will lead a teaching reform project of Guangdong Ocean University: Research on international talent cultivation model of public management discipline in the context of "One Belt, One Road".
6. From January 2018 to September 2021, she will lead a research project on humanities and social sciences of Guangdong Ocean University: comparison and insight of marine environmental management system between China and South Korea.
7. In 2013-2018, participated in the National Social Science Foundation Key Project: Research on Conflict Management System in Public Domain
Focusing on public governance and conflict management, international cooperation strategy, and Sino-Korean cooperation, he has published more than 30 academic papers in recent years in CSSCI, EI, KSCI and other high-level journals, among which the representative ones are as follows:
1. Research on Development Strategy of China-South Korea Industrial Park: Based on SWOT-CLPV Analysis, Journal of Northeast Asian Studies (JNAS), 2022, 27(2): 167-193.
2. Study on the current situation and development trend of research on "China-Korea cooperation" in Chinese academia in the context of the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and South Korea: a visual analysis based on CSSCI journal literature-, Asian Studies, 2022, 25(2): 43-60.
3. Study on the model of Sino-Korean marine science and technology cooperation in the context of the construction of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Northeast Asia Series, 2021, 26(1): 171-184.
4. Current status and development trend of "administrative management" research in Chinese academia - a visual analysis based on CSSCI journal literature -, China Regional Studies, 2022, 9: 55-78.
5. Exploring the cultivation of marine science talents in the context of "One Belt, One Road", Cooperative Economy and Technology, 2022, 16: 109-111.
6. Exploring the practical path of China's community governance modernization in the context of digital government, China-Arab Science and Technology Forum (in English and Chinese), 2022, 07: 38-41.
7. Study on the Current Situation, Problems and Countermeasures of the Legal Mechanism of Medical Dispute Resolution in China - A Comparative Interpretation Based on ≪Regulations on Medical Accidents≫ and ≪Regulations on Prevention and Treatment of Medical Disputes≫, International Transactions and Law, 2022, 36(1): 227-254.
8. A Study on the Legal Challenges and Countermeasures to the Medical AI in China, Dong-A Journal of International Business Transactions Law (IBT), 2021, 32(1): 141-162.
9. Non-litigation mechanism for resolving medical disputes in Japan and Korea and its implications for China, Northeast Asian Cultural Studies, 2020, 62(1): 225-240.
10. Analysis of Support Policies for Chinese SMEs Influenced by the COVID-19 - Focused on Guangdong Province, The Journal of Asian Studies, 2020, 23(2): 137-170.
11. Study on the cooperation model of government and enterprises in the construction of smart cities in China - with Hangzhou and Shenzhen as examples, Northeast Asian Cultural Studies, 2020, 65(4): 225-242.
12. Study on the factors influencing the satisfaction of resolving doctor-patient disputes in Guangdong under the implementation of the Regulations on the Prevention and Handling of Medical Disputes, Southern Journal, 2020, 07: 56-58+64.
13. CHINESE PROCURATORIAL ORGANIZATIONS FILED ENVIRONM ENTAL PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION PROCEDURES, Dong-A Journal of International Business Transactions Law (IBT), 2019, 27(3): 53-79.
14. Building a maritime security guarantee mechanism in Northeast Asia in the new era -China's role and perspective-, China and Chinese Studies, 2019, 38(3): 51-72.
15. A study on the historical development of environmental conflicts and conflict management system in Korea, Nankai Journal (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), 2016, 2016(1): 142-150.
16. The role of Korean government committees in public conflict governance and its insights, Journal of the National Academy of Administration, Spring 2016,
2022: Working Committee of Foreign Cultural and Educational Experts in Universities of Guangdong Higher Education Society, 2021 International Cooperation Award for Foreign Experts in Higher Education Institutions
International Academic Exchange
1. Research on Development and Challenges of Chinese Medical Artificial Intelligence, The International Conference on Public Mangement and Intelligent Society (PMIS 2021), Shanghai China, 2021.2.26-2021.2.28
2. Government-Enterprise Cooperation Under the Construction of Smart Cities in Hangzhou, China, The International Conference on Public Mangement and Intelligent Society (PMIS 2021), Shanghai China, 2021.2.26-2021.2.28
3. Influence of Smart City Construction Level on FDI, The 3nd International Conference on Urban Engineering and Management Science (ICUEMS2022)，Wuhan China, 2022.1.21-2022.1.23
4. Research on Epidemic Predictive Modeling, Data Fusion and Effective Prevention and Control strategies by China’s Digital Government - Take Guangzhou As An Example, The 2nd International Conference on Public Management and Intelligent Society (PMIS 2022)